Faster, Safer And Easier Way To Pay Salaries To Your Employees!
Smart Pay is an industry – leading state-of-the-art payroll solution from UAE Exchange complying with the directives of the UAE Wages Protection System (WPS) initiated jointly by Ministry of Labour (MOL) and UAE Central Bank to streamline the salary disbursal process in the UAE. Smart Pay further contributed in improving the salary disbursal system adopted by registered corporate entities.
Payroll Management Made Easy
Paying salaries on time without fail is a key motivating factor for employees and a major image builder for employers. Managing salary payments and tasks associated with it can be a monumental function to handle. Turn your salary disbursal process smart and efficient with Smart Pay, the payroll solution from UAE Exchange.
Smart Pay comes from UAE Exchange, the leading global remittance and foreign exchange brand, known for offering a wide range of innovative financial solutions under a single roof. Smart Pay is one such innovative solution for effective payroll management.
Smart Pay in the UAE
Smart Pay was first started in the UAE to help companies with easy payroll management. The leading payroll solution complies with Wages Protection System (WPS), an award winning initiative of UAE Ministry of Labour and UAE Central Bank, to streamline salaries, protecting the interests of both employers and their employees. In a very short span of time, Smart Pay became No.1 among payroll solutions offered by remittance brands, in the UAE, in terms of number of salary disbursals.
Smart Pay eases the pressure of disbursal for the employers on one end and enhances the convenience of their employees on the other. For employers it offers error-free file creation and salary disbursal to thousands of their employees. At the same time their employees can walk in to any of the widely networked UAE Exchange branches to collect their salaries at their convenience.
Smart Pay electronic payroll card
The techno-savvy brand offers an electronic payroll card, thanks to the tie up of
UAE Exchange with MasterCard. This Smart Pay – MasterCard electronic payroll card enables the employees to withdraw their salaries from any MasterCard ATM or shop at any merchant location, where MasterCard is accepted, across the world.
Smart Pay spreads
After its phenomenal success in the UAE, Smart Pay has spread its wings toQatarandBahrain. In these markets too, it is growing popular among companies and its employees, thanks to is convenient processes and quality service.
Enhancing customer convenience is the fundamental objective of all products from UAE Exchange and Smart Pay is no exception. The payroll solution comes with features designed to make life of employees and employers easier.
- Easy and quick registration process, which requires employers to visit any of the widely-spread UAE Exchange branches with required documents.
- Support of dedicated Relationship Officers for registration process.
- Easy fund transfer through direct branch visits with salary funds or through bank transfer to UAE Exchange account.
- Intelligent technology to safeguard corporate data
- Just two hours for payroll processing, once salary funds are deposited as per the stipulated time of Central Bank in the UAE.
- Salary reports to employees on employer recommendation
- Dedicated customer service support involving support in multiple languages
- Online customer portal for analysis of salary disbursal report and better control on payroll management
- Loyalty partnership with various retail brands that benefits purchase discounts to Smart Pay card holders.
- Convenient and user-friendly Smart Pay website (http://www.smartpaysolutions.com) for accurate product information and in-depth details about Smart Pay benefits for employers and employees. Efforts are underway to upgrade Smart Pay portal to a real-time payroll uploading platform.